GrimReaper

Management
Developer
Dec 19, 2022
Albania
www.rockstarrp.com
[+] Added new ATM robbery system.
[+] Added new Bank Of LS Exterior.
[+] Fixed a bug with /upgrade points going negative -1.
[+] Increased fish prices by $300

You can now rob ATM's via the /robatm command however if you start this process there is no way for it to stop till it's done. When you rob the ATM with a mask on the CCTV's won't be able to fully report you to the H.Q. However they will report the location to the dispatch and cops shall respond.

The amount that is taken from ATM's gets removed from Tax Vault in GOV. You can rob ATM's every 30 minutes. If there is an ATM being robbed it will become out of order for 30 minutes and once the time is over it will be available for rob/ use again.

The requirements for this process is just one drill which you can craft inside any Gun Shop.

Berisha

Senior Admin
Director of Helper Management
Gang Moderator
Jan 4, 2023
Char Name:
Antonio_Sosa
Very interesting

Istvan

Junior Admin
Jan 18, 2023
Char Name:
Istvan_Vlacic
The command for crafting is (/craft drill) if any of you should be wondering.

Great update!
And needs 10.000 materials with 900 seconds (15 minutes) process to make inside a gun store. Any gun store I assume. Once it passes 15 minutes, type the command once more and you'll get the drill.

I tried once, I got approximately 17.000$ for robbing an ATM. From that we can decide the materials price which is 2-3$ each in my opinion.

!Ace

Helper
Jan 19, 2023
Char Name:
Ace_Reyes
And needs 10.000 materials with 900 seconds (15 minutes) process to make inside a gun store. Any gun store I assume. Once it passes 15 minutes, type the command once more and you'll get the drill.

I tried once, I got approximately 17.000$ for robbing an ATM. From that we can decide the materials price which is 2-3$ each in my opinion.
I tried to make a drill It took 2500 materials which is a decent amount for it cuz when you rob you get more than 15k @max payne Can confirm